sábado, 22 de octubre de 2011

YouTube Videos matching query: Comedia

YouTube Videos matching query: Comedia


I'm Diva - Dani Calabresa - Comédia MTV

Posted: 22 Mar 2011 06:16 PM PDT

Clipe final do Comédia MTV, 22/03/2011. (1º VÍDEO POSTADO) Follow: twitter.com Música: "Just Like A Diva" Letra : I'm Diva (I'm Diva) (x2) I'm Diva, my clips are absurds. I film myself in shocking images, to disturb. I wear strange clothes, I wear strange a mask. I don't know all this means, if you ask. Just like a diva, I sing on a couch. While Homosexuals near to me, stretches out. They carry me, to everywhere I go. And when they put me down, we do a coreo. I'm Diva (I'm Diva) (x2) (REFRÃO) Cause I'm Diva, You know, my name is all around. I dance way much better, then I do my sound. Cause I'm Diva, You know, no matter what my music says. I'll be rich, famous, and respected by the gays. Cause I'm Diva, You know, no matter what my music says. I'll be rich, famous, and respected by the gays. I'm Diva, Take a look at my clip. There's even a gay, that will do a backflip. My gays are animals, in this forest you see. But we look like dumbs, If you turn off chroma key. REFRÃO (x2) I'm Diva (x2) --------- Conteúdo da MTV, Brasil. Copyright © Abril Radiodifusão SA Todos os direitos reservados.
Views: 116298
575 ratings
Time: 02:16 More in Comedy


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario